Coronavirus – Covid-19 Latest Updates & Information
We would like to keep all our friends and valued customers up-to-date with all the latest information and Government resources
- COVID-19 Corona Virus – South African Resource Portal
- Emergency Hotline: 0800 029 999
- WhatsApp Support Line: 0600-123456
- World Health Organization – W.H.O Updates on Africa
- Mobile Version W.H.O Updates on Africa
- Worldometer for South Africa Coronavirus Updates
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)
Government Resources & Information:
- COVID-19 / Novel Coronavirus Main Gov Page
- South African Lockdown Extension
- Fake news
- Social grants
- Hospitals and Centres of Disease Control
- Posters and infographics – Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Regulations and Guidelines
- Support to business
- Essential services
- Frequently Asked Questions: Answers to all your questions like:
- When is the lockdown taking place?
- Can a funeral take place?
- Can I travel to another province or district?
- Will shops remain open?
- Which goods are essential?
- Which services are essential?
- Is the selling of liquor allowed?
- Can I claim Unemployment Insurance?
Remember: Stay Home & Stay Safe. We look forward to welcoming all our customers soon!
Team GS Africa