Monday – Friday
08:00am – 17:30pm
09:00am – 11:00am
GS AFRICA MAIN BRANCH
GS AFRICA DEPOTS
Currency Converter ZAR/USD: Wed, 29 Nov.
Are there any additional fees applicable after completion of a rental?
1) Fuel fees
2) Toll fees
3) Exceeding of the daily free kilometre allocation for the entire rental period
4) Traffic/Speeding fines
4) Permanent puncture repair cost if the bike is returned with punctures
5) Additional damages whilst in riders care
6) Late return/after-hour fees or delivery and collection fees unless stipulated on the invoice
7) A full set of replacement tyres is due for any single rental exceeding 5 000 kilometres.
When is an accident administration fee levied?
Your Insurance Excess Deposit only contributes towards the repair costs in the repairing of the motorcycle if involved in an accident – the administration fee (R550) covers the cost of processing the claim including assessor fees, quote gathering and legal services.
What is the administration fee for traffic fines?
If a rider receives a traffic fine whilst renting, R250 will be levied to cover the cost of settling the fine from the riders provided credit card.
Is there an after hour fee on returns?
Yes, there is an after hour fee of R750,00 on all returns outside of normal business hours.