Some of the amazing highlights of this tour include, Cape Town, The Cape of Good Hope, The Winelands, Cederberg Mountains, Wildflowers of Namaqualand, Fish River Canyon, Ai-Ais Hot Springs, Dunes of Namibia, Namibia’s Skeleton Coast, Etosha National Park, The Himba & Herero Tribes Women, Sunset cruise on the Chobe, Okavango and Kwando Rivers, Game Drives, the mighty Zambezi at Victoria Falls “The Smoke That Thunders” & of course the exceptional accommodation including staying at the legendary Victoria Falls hotel
Riding with Billy Ward – This is an experience! He’s a rider of extensive international experience and has recently joined Claudio von Planta of Long Way Round Fame on a ride across Iraq to the Mosul Frontline. As you can imagine they have some incredible stories to tell and Billy will be giving us a show all about it.
We want to assure you that we will make this tour one of your life long memorable experiences and we look forward to riding with you in Africa.
No other African tours include so many extras for your safety, comfort and overall enjoyment, including:
* An FGASA Field Guide to enhance your experience.
* Recent model, low km, BMW GS model bikes.
* A qualified paramedic along with a comprehensive, professional medical kit (just in case).
* A support vehicle with mechanical support, luggage and passenger carrying capacity.
* Outstanding accommodation and fine dining.
* Included game park safaris, sundown cruises and wildlife encounters.
* Experiencing a stay at the wonderful Victoria Falls Hotel.
Join us for what promises to be an amazing ride!